Hillbillies Wraparound Care
Richmond Hillbillies aim to provide excellent quality childcare in a happy fun filled environment before and after school.
Hillbillies is organised by friendly appropriately qualified and experienced Richmond Hill staff.
Hillbillies Manager – Beverley Flockton (Level 3 safeguarding trained)
Gemma Smith- (Level 3 safeguarding trained)
For more information please email Bev Flockton the manager: email@example.com
All staff receive induction training and specific training in First Aid and Safeguarding. Our staff regularly participate in whole staff Richmond Hill training applicable to their role. Hillbillies and its procedures comply with Richmond Hill policies
We believe that play is an essential part of every child’s learning. Our club has its own space which is well equipped for both, indoor and outdoor play activities with a wonderful range of resources.
We are registered to provide sessional care for children aged between 3 – 11 years of age. We work under the guidelines set by the Childcare Act 2006. Our staff/child ratio adheres to the EYFS framework and age applicable ratios throughout the provision. Volunteers and students are in addition to these ratios.
All staff, volunteers and students undergo the stringent safer recruitment process of Richmond Hill Primary Academy. We operate to a high level of health and safety to ensure that standards are met and maintained.
Hillbillies is here to help those parents/carers whose working or training hours lead to difficulties with out-of-school childcare as well as those parents who feel that their children would benefit from attending our fantastic Hillbillies provision.
We encourage parents/carers to be involved as much as possible. If you have any suggestions, comments or problems regarding Hillbillies or your child, please feel free to discuss them with the staff at any time.
Richmond Hillbillies Pledge to Parents
Hillbillies values its relationship with parents and is committed to working in partnership with you in order to provide quality play and care for your children. Therefore we will:
· Welcome you at all times to discuss our work, have a chat or take part in our activities.
· Keep you informed of opening times, fees and charges and snack menus. This information is displayed on our website page and notice boards.
· Be consistent and reliable to enable you to plan with confidence and peace of mind.
· Share and discuss your child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships.
· Keep you fully informed about parent meetings, conferences and workshops.
· Keep you up-to-date with the club’s policy and procedures, by ensuring these are available on our website or upon request..
· Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your needs.
By “parents” we also include guardians, foster parents, child minders and others who have care responsibilities for the children attending Hillbillies.